The Cisco International Internship Program (CIIP) is a once-in-a-lifetime year-long opportunity for high-performing students, from a variety of leading international universities. Selected students will experience working at Cisco's headquarters, in the heart of Silicon Valley!
Our CIIP students work hard and play hard. The program is driven out of our Chief Technology
and Architecture office. We offer internships across the company, but we make sure
managers give our CIIP interns time for stretch projects, and we stretch them hard! We
routinely have them working side-by-side with the company’s lead architects and developers,
and we insist on a flat culture where the best idea wins.
- Learn from Cisco’s brightest minds
- Sponsored cultural and social activities
- Work on some of the coolest new tech in the industry
- Salary and housing (including utilities, in the industry furniture, & amenities)
- Live, work, and play with the best students from around the globe
- Paid travel and Visa costs
- Experience vibrant international student culture and explore the San Francisco Bay Area with fellow interns
To apply for a CIIP internship, target candidates should be:
- Pursuing a relevant undergraduate degree, and have 1-year of additional schooling to complete, post-CIIP
- Studying at an accredited international University
- Demonstrating academic proficiency
- Fluent in English
- Able to obtain, or have, a passport valid for the duration of the internship
- Available to live and work in the U.S. for 12-months
- Willing to undergo the J-1 Visa obtainment proces
- A non-Cisco employee
How to apply ?
- Create a Student account and/or sign-in here: https://myciip.com/signup/
- Early submission deadline is November 14th; so be sure to submit before the deadline, in order to increase the likelihood that your application will be reviewed!
- Tip: Ensure you meet the CIIP Intern eligibility requirements before applying, by reviewing the attached handout and our FAQs site: https://myciip.com/faq/