The Analyst will analyse and develop new business requirements based on business processes and IT application strategy in one or more area. The analyst is also a partner of the business who will propose solutions and recommendations aligned with business needs, local strategy & IT regional strategy. This function is essential to ensure the evolution of the IT application portfolio and master the process and application knowledge internally.
All information : http://goo.gl/xmPcrZ
- You will interact with internal users to capture business requirements and translate this information in functional IT requirements.
- You will coordinate small project in the larger program portfolio.
- You will acts as a trusted point of contact for key business stakeholders at their level.
- You will coordinates and review the development work of internal or external developers or partners.
- You will take the ownership of specific applications to guarantee the long-term alignment with the users requests and technology landscape.
- You will advise users on the usage and capabilities of the applications.
- You will ensure all these activities are executed within the agreed planning and budget, and continuously stays focused on delivering high quality solutions.
- You will periodically ensure support of the applications delivered in production.
- You obtained a Master degree or Bachelor.
- You have typically minimum 5 years experience as analyst or equivalent IT experience.
- You have a proven experience with project management. Experience in HR or ERP is a plus
- You dispose of analytical, logical, conceptual and problem-solving competencies.
- You are flexible, organized, stress resistant and can work on autonomous manner.
- -You are eager to learn and you have excellent communication skills.
- You dispose of good technical knowledge and analytical skills across a broad range of IT topics (MS office tools,…).
- You are fluent in English together with Dutch or French.
By joining us, you will get an attractive salary coupled with benefits package and real career opportunities. You will join a highly skilled team and work in a friendly working environment. Delhaize will offer you challenges but also fun.